Monday, April 20, 2009

My Reality Show, "The Bad & Sexy Club"! Comming Soon!


Gambrell Francois,New Reality Show!"The Bad and Sexy Club"!Gambrell Francois,is currently cooking up a reality show this year. its called "The Bad and Sexy Club". after being influenced by the reality show, "Bad Girls Club". and the non crap taker,Kayla (KC). Gambrell decided to create hie own reality which Kayla,actually joined through a networking sit called myspace."The Bad and Sexy Club", Is About Getting these good looking male and females into one house to show there true colors. if they are not bad enough,they will be no longer taking seats they will be terminated form the show and will have to pack there belongings and leave the show.these Bad and sexy people will face many challenges to keep there bad rate going. there is alot to look foward to in this reality,but lets hope that no one crosses Gambrell with there bad ways!

Check out the Myspace "Bad and Sexy Club Site"!

http://www.myspace.com/badsexyclub

If you would like to enter the show please contact Gambrell Franois by email.
or add his myspace ,Music page,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=443968599

Kayla From the TV RealityShow, "The Bad Girls Club" joins my Reality!


Kayla From the TV RealityShow, "The Bad Girls Club" joins my Reality!

Kayla(KC),From The TV Reality Show,"The Bad Girls Club" Comments and Joins my Reality !!!!On March 30 2009, Kayla from the Reality tv show,"The Bad Girls Club",has finally joined my Reality show on Myspace,"The Bad & Sexy Club". after adding herself to my page,she just couldnt resist to join. and believe it! this is her official myspace. :) http://www.myspace.com/mizzkcarter


(Kayla's Comment To Gambrell Francois)
Mar 30 2009 3:56 PM
Comment Back - Send Message - Block User I just had 2 comment! Lolz. I took my ex boi grill when we broke up and instead of takin it 2 tha pawn shop. Im takin it 2 tha nearest jeweler and getting name plate earrings made! Hahaha.Believe me and thats not tha worst! Xoxo .. ..if you think your bad and sexy,show us! add youresly on my reality show myspace page which is on my top,"The Bad and Sexy Club".

No comments:

Post a Comment